9/21/2014

Simon de Jano & Bottai - K.I.T.T.

Sometimes you discover new talented artists in the scene, and this post is a perfect example of that. Therefore I had to do a little digging to find out who Simon de Jano and Bottai was before I did this post. Simon and Giovanni Bottai are both from Italy, where Simon graduated at the Conservatory of Milan with the highest grades and honors. Simon has remixed and collaborated with some of the heavyweights like Armin van Buuren, Benny Benassi and Kelly Rowland just to mention a few. 

The 23-year-old Bottai has done several remixes, everything from The Black Eyed Peas, Linkin Park, Alex Guesta to The Bloody Beetroots. 

K.I.T.T. was supported by Steve Angello himself during his BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix live in Ibiza. And now to the good part - K.I.T.T. is out now for free!

DOWNLOAD



No comments:

Post a Comment